Weekly Platform Update #33
The Weekly Platform Update is a series of posts about every impactful changes on Clever Cloud. You’ll find the updated parts of Clever Cloud below, to follow fixes, updates, new products and more on a weekly basis.
- console: a new log viewer
- console: clever cloud metrics & improvments
WPU #33 – 2018-01-12
- documentation: A PHP Symfony article has been added: https://clevercloud-staging.cleverapps.io/doc/php/tutorial-symfony
- java: The JVM agent gathering GC-related metrics for java applications can be disabled (as it can interfere with spring boot applications) with
truein the application’s environement variable.
- java: new support of Play v1.5
- all runtimes: various linux updates to adress Meltdown and Spectre (linux 4.14.11)
- rust: rustup update
- stable 1.23.0
- beta 1.24.0-beta.1
- nightly 1.24.0-nightly
- php: hiding varnish compiled data in logs